Scratch & Ding appliance. 1 year factory parts & labor warranty. No cosmetic warranty.
- Even-Heat True Convection - features a unique bow-tie design with heating element and fan that circulates hot air throughout the entire oven, providing consistent temperatures for crisp, flaky baked goods, juicy, well-browned roasts and flavorful, caramelized vegetables.
- 5 Burners (17k, 10k, 7.3k, 5k, 5k) - provides the perfect range of cooking power from 5,000 to 17,000 BTU, so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer.
- Glass Touch Controls - Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
- SatinGlide® Rack - Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
- Hidden Bake - Covers up the baking element, making it easier to wipe away spills.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/30/2021
Receive up to a $1700 rebate with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid appliance package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/30/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
86% of reviewers recommend this product.