Scratch & Ding appliance. 1 year factory parts & labor warranty. No cosmetic warranty.
- 3rd rack Free up space for more dishes in the racks below with easy loading for silverware, hard-to-fit utensils like tongs or even measuring cups and spoons.
- Adjustable 2nd rack Make room for taller items like water bottles with easy-to-find adjusters that smoothly raise or lower the 2nd rack.
- 3-piece silverware basket Gain extra space in the lower rack for casserole dishes and large pans by moving or separating the 3-piece silverware basket.
- Fingerprint resistant Available in black stainless and stainless finishes, the easy-to-clean exterior resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Leak Detection System If a leak is detected, a light will flash on the front of the dishwasher to alert you, and the dishwasher will proceed to drain water from the tub.
- Folding tines Create the space you need for large dishes or hold down smaller items like lids and measuring cups with folding tines.
- Sensor cycle Automatically get the right wash and dry settings for each load with two sensors that measure temperature and soil level during prewash and the wash cycle.
- Soil sensor Determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal, Heavy, Soak & Clean, and Sensor Cycles as needed to make sure dishes come out clean.
- Normal cycle Use for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
|Dishwasher Option Selections
||Hi Temp Wash, Sani Rinse®, Heated Dry, Extended Dry, 1-24 Hour Delay
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.