Brand New appliance. 1 year factory parts & labor warranty. 30 day cosmetic warranty.
- Pretreat Station Soak, scrub and wash all in one spot with a built-in faucet and pretreat brush for quick, easy access to tools that help you get it all done at once.
- Intuitive Controls Let the washer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 36 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you're washing.
- Single load dispenser drawer Add detergent, bleach and fabric softener to their designated compartments so each gets dispensed at just the right time during the cycle.
- Adaptive Wash technology with Active Bloom wash action Adaptive Wash technology with Active Bloom wash action senses the size of each load and then adapts water levels and wash actions, based on the type of load being washed, for optimal cleaning.
- Automatic Presoak option Tackle stains without a trip to the sink with the Automatic Presoak option. Set your washer to soak for 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes, then the washer will add water and detergent for soaking. The cycle will start automatically once soaking is complete.
- Deep Water Wash option Get more water to help break down loose soils. This option lets you customize the water level to various depths so heavily soiled clothes get an optimal clean.
- Delay Start option Come home to clean clothes with the Delay Start option. Schedule a cycle up to 12 hours in advance so you can get laundry done even when you're not at home.
- Two-Way Wash Action Agitator Give your clothes a deep yet gentle clean with the two-way wash action agitator, which turns one way while the basket turns the other, for a cleaning motion that moves fabrics smoothly through the wash.
- Quick Wash cycle Your small, lightly soiled loads will be clean in as little as 30 minutes with the Quick Wash cycle.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.